Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fury and Bo's nuptial...


We arrived late as usual...lol! Sean overslept so don't blame me. We got there like Rik was giving his speech and toss already, meaning we missed the ceremony. I was so laggy at that time, so not all things were well rezzed on my view also like some avies there. I like the set-up there. like the flower arrangements, cakes, the table settings etc...

The newly wed Fury and Bo

Sean and I dancing.
Live streaming there from a wedding singer...
i forgot her name but let me tell you, she's good.

Samara (avie on the left) and also Lady were Fury's secondary sponsors.

Fury and Bo's Nuptial at Paradise Tu, Palaka Cove

There behind Fury and Bo was an avie not well rezzed on my view at that time.

I love Fury's wedding gown and she looked stunning in it. I love the accent on her hair too. Rose and ribbons with the color motif red. It was such a moment. Best wishes to Fury and Bo!



0 comments: