Friday, October 31, 2008

Nooo Way!!!

We have downloaded a new version Second Life 1.21.6 (99587) Oct 14 2008 17:42:25 (Second Life Release) and got the update as well. It's so amazing...NOT!... having unstable cam movements with the used of new version we can often see clouds as well...(even if we are on land..lol!) So came the update...ok cam movements are more stable..but freaks the hell out of me...we went down in our main land in Indigo Bay and took some pics...i had a great view and two nice avies... i took a snapshot but when it frozen the shot to preview these came out... AAAAH!!! BALD! but when the time i took it Sean got his hair on... i was so frustrated with that... can't take a shot where he isn't bald. We noticed when zooming in and out on our avies sometimes we get to see us bald... EEEEKKK! ME BALD!!!!! that freaked me the more..no no nooooo.... didn't bother to save a pic of me bald.. don't wanna remember that in my second life..

Wake me up this might be a nightmare!


Add Image

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross!

I hate it when you are bald.

Abby