Saturday, May 30, 2009

I AM TURNING JAPANESE......

Sean is building "his hideout" as he calls it... mmm...and it is higher than our skybox..ok so he got prim islands...wonder what he will make out of 'em... i was surprised when he made it with a zen/japanese theme...very cool! One day saw him in kimono practicing his katana. I dont have japanese outfit yet so i headed out to one of my fave shops again... Sakura... i got some outfits there, umbrella and set of wooden slipper... good thing i got my Kin hair to go with it...





Sean liked my costume hehe...very nice he said... i told him now worry coz i'm planning to get more lol!  I showed him some shots i took for my profile..He said i am funny coz we were walking to get to the other side of the place and he's walking fast...i told him oh it's not the way how jap women walk...so i showed him..hehehe! slow tiny steps...haha!  We were saying Japanese words we know. He called me his Geisha.   I checked online how to say "my lover" in Japanese and got this " watashi no koi" and then i checked on "waiting for my lover" and got this "私の恋人を待つ" ...ok now how to say it... ggrrrr... :O


0 comments: