Sunday, June 14, 2009

Crowning Glory...

Hair Hair Hair! I was trying on some hairstyles for the wedding. Hmm...well all kinda nice. These all i got from my fave hairstylist.lol! oh i am so crazy about their flexi hairstyles. Some others i don't have yet but planning to get 'em soon. Well, i did my one day shoe shopping, so i think i need to have a day hair shop as well...lol! Other hairstyle like Endra, my recent purchased, i weren't able to post here...coz when i said to Sean "oh let me do this again... i will take pictures of each and post in SN"  and  all he said was "OMG!"... hahaha!  thanks for the support Baby...isn't he sweet..hehe!













The Lua, One of my fave styles

So of all the fittings and try outs i think i would be wearing LUA... I told Sean i wanna wear a curly one and he's ok with it and said would be nice also if like tied up a bit..i think i've seen one there that kinda looks like LUA but a bit less messy hehehe...ok i got enough days more to get try that. And if that wouldnt be nice on me i would settle for this style...



0 comments: