Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Bride...

Tadaaa! the Bride...  To my sistahs Abby and Mitch, i know you're excited to see these...hehe! I was getting crazy already trying to find a nice dress for the event... setting: waterfront, tent, palms, sea...i don't want too formal and too much prims as i am always lagging... honestly, my first choice was one of the gowns there at Leezu (one of my fave shops)...  Sean agreed with my choice but we see it a lil too formal and won't go with my hair down curly like this. Undecided, i tried checkin' out the second shop on my list... Nicky Ree's... and saw this new creation in blue that really caught my eyes... it would be perfect i know... Water Nymph Adrie Design in Champagne... It's train i really like coz not too long and not bulky and it flows nicely...like real! :) The embroidery is awesome... simply stunning like i pictured it to be... I asked Sean if will it be ok if i wear the tops hanging coz i was thinking of our setting near the water...he said ok he loves it like that too.. 

A lil lazy for the shoot...lol! not the shoes im gonna wear for the event..but that's an awesome pair i got from B&G...(thanks Evee for showin' me the shop!)  Location again was in our skybox by the lounge and bedroom...those furnies we got from The Loft were awesome... and my Leezu gift box there... shoes i got from way back at DeGroot...gotta have something OLD..hehe!






My bouquet as well as Sean's boutonnière we got from Nirvana... we decided to have deep red as our motif... and this Decadence arrangement impressed us much... it doesn't have the usual roses in it but lilies and some wild flowers in a heart shape arrangement... Nirvana is a one stop shop for wedding needs and we got an awesome help there from one of their staffs who made our shopping easy and quick....she sent teleporters really fast to fetch us from one area to another hehe...geez i forgot her name but thanks to her...  Ok let go to my make up... i told Sean if i can get a skin with a light shade of make up like this i am wearing...coz i don't want to have a really red lips like my other skins...oh and a deep tanned skin worked awesome!

Don't ya wish your bride was hot like me?? hehehe... i so love SL water and skies!!!


0 comments: