Monday, April 5, 2010

Going Medieval...

Sean brought me to this place where he got me a very nice necklace.. "Ami amet deli pencet" French Brooch Necklace...from The Alchemist's Garden. I love the details on it! You can choose under alchemy where the metal can be transmuted to white gold, silver, pewter, rich and antique gold. Ruby, Sapphire, Bloodstone, Hematite and Carnelian are gemstones provided to personalized it. From the back were 2 flowing ivy vines which i liked the most. Photos of the necklace i will show on my next post.  

It was such an awesome gift from Sean (who amazes me always with his fabulous finds) and what more was the sim itself, where the shop is, offered us another adventure.  Like in Medieval setting, hills and mountains took us back in time and showcased different settings and ambiance. The composition of the place is so stunning that we can't help not leaving it without tons of shots..(ok we left for awhile to get some costumes..lol!)



...and it rained...
Charles, our horse, was there with us too! He enjoyed the sim as we did.
...alms, give me a piece of bread...
while waiting for my Prince...i witnessed a lil drama...
just so sad when an ewe need to leave it's family and sail afar...
sniff..sniff...bye ewe see you again someday...
Oh and my Prince came and gave me a good hug...
Slap on his face! What took you so long??? Just kidding!
I got a lovely shiny velvet cloak in dark petrol...
My Babe was wearing a Prince William? Henry or Charles? (geez i forgot...but something like that...lol!) in ...*thinks... in...ok i forgot the color also...but it was the same color i wanted for my cloak and dress...but he bought his first and he said we can't wear the same color as it wouldn't be nice for the pics...haha! not so vain!
Anyways, we will surely go back to this sim as we planned to stay in one of the houses there when they open them for rentals...

0 comments: