Sunday, January 16, 2011

ICECAPADES!!!

Here at The SOLstice for that winter snow icecapades!

Such an awesome place... always a good find by my baby. He always show me grand places here in sl and i may say this is one of them. landed among the seals upon tp by hubby. This place is such great composition with seals, polar bears, wolves and moose everywhere....oh and not to forget the whale coming around with the wave.

We started there with the freebie sled. Climbed up the mountain for a nice ride down shot. All smiles with this much fun moment.

Dug in my inventory for some gloves. Freezing cold and worried about the frost bites...lol! Climbed back up for skis. Sean did not rez well on my view so i asked him to take pics this time. I love the shots he took.

Sean with the moose and feeling the cold. Used a nice sky setting. I wanted to catch the clouds, blue sky and nice horizon as his background. Snow effects worked wonder!




Sean doing his stunts. Flipped on the snowy hill. The expression on his face during the jump was great. Tried to zoom his face on the 3rd pic...just dont mind the teeth. haha! graphic details not that good. He's a dentist in RL so im pretty sure the fences are well aligned and nothing's broken...haha!
and always the fall after the jump haha! He's loving the snowbed...
My turn now...this was my sky with the sun setting...

and i always love a close up shot...
Breaktime after the shoot...
Stargazing with my Babe with no scare of polar bears behind us...only in sl...



Ending the day with a dance...with the seals our audience..loving the northern light effects behind us. Another awesome adventure!

0 comments: