Saturday, July 2, 2011

THIS LITTLE KID GOT ME IN AWE...


While we were roaming around one of the sims in SL checking out shops, Sean  saw this cute kid avie and IMed me about it.  But before i was able to pan my cam she fled away too fast.  So i went out and chased her with my cam and i was so good to spot her flying and landed on the field at the end of the road.  I took these shots quickly for she might get away or just poof out instantly.  She was wearing her eyeglasses and was was carrying this umbrella, books and bag with her.  I love her curly hair. Now i will have to take pictures of my lil leanne's avie more.  I do not have her and her outfit much in this blog.  I do love kid avies, clothes, AO, gestures and accessories in SL.  They will surely have my view zoomed out for them.  

Sean went out of the shop and walked closer to me and asked me what i was doing outside the shop.  I told him chasing the little kid.  ;)

Remember that you were once the smallest in this world...


0 comments: