Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Friggin' System! WTH!

Sean while he was fixing the bed in our new house.  

Bed not well rezzed on my view and his avie was still grey and not rezzing, and was like that the whole time we were on.

And this was how the lag ruined my night. 

I was complaining to him that the bed was not well rez on me yet.  Then he suddenly told me "read that".  I asked what to read.  He said the one i accepted. I wondered what could that be for i, recently, did not accept anything from him. So i checked my inventory for recent.  On the picture below number 2 was not there yet during the time he asked me.  It just suddenly appeared only like minutes after. I told him that it came just now and that number 3 told me that i have IM from him.  I checked notification immediately. It was the NC he sent me.


But this was the sequence on how the messages, notice and NC got into me on time frame.
At 5:10 He asked me to read it... minutes after, inventory showed it on "my recent" and  IM notice appeared. 
Note: On the picture below  NC was sent 5:14 and at 5:26 i have not accepted it yet.


The picture below showed 5:47 (well it was 5:44) the time that i actually accepted it.  I clicked show and there goes the NC.

It was about to lead to another argument for sure with both of us have proofs on how the scenario or sequences have gotten into each of us.  I told him we were both victims and that we should not trust or believe in the system right away.  I do not blame Sean.  It was these kind of things (late messages, or messages that really did not make it through though sent) that always lead us to misunderstanding.  It was just too disappointing for e-couples like us who rely on these systems for communication. Not just on this platform but also with other services and applications these issues also occur.  Good thing i kept my cool... or this would have been a bloody hell of a night.


0 comments: