Monday, December 24, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


A Merry Christmas to you all from my avie to yours! Lol!  You guys, I hope you are all having all the fun celebrating the season.  Sean's avie can not make it in-world but he is extending warm (though it is summer in AU!) greetings to all of our friends.  


Not done updating my avie yet but here it is smiling back at ya!  I am checking out places with Christmas theme and still sim designs in-world never fail to amaze me.  


I am in awe even with just this Christmas tree behind me and its ornaments and lightings.  Aawww...now i am missing those free times we spent in-world decorating our sims, checking out featured places for the holiday, and taking snapshots for greeting cards we send out to friends.



I am hoping for more time in-world!  

Anyways, to those celebrating and wherever in the world you may be,  Cheers and i wish you are all having fun and enjoying the season!

xx
Stacey and Sean




0 comments: