Wednesday, November 7, 2018

BACK IN WORLD!


I am back in the game! well, not regularly.  Here is my avie.  I love it looking more mature now. lol!
I have not played for years and i think i was acting like a newbie.  I even forgot how to walk! I was laughing hard telling Sean in RL that.  Anyways,  after few hours playing, i am back in the game!  The first thing i did was got me new skin, clothes and hair.  Nothing has change much over the years, i think.  And although i like my own shape and original avie, i think i need to update it to mesh body, bento head and hands.  i am trying to find or create an avie that is close to be looking like my old one. I hope to find good creations in world.  I am just sad we don't have home in SL anymore.  I guess you will be seeing me naked and trying to fit clothes and stuff shops. Lol!  Happy shopping to me!

0 comments: