Thursday, June 21, 2007

And this is How it all began...

I can still vividly remember how it was when i first got on SL. I've chosen "girl next door" as my AV. From the look of it, you can easily tell i'm a newbie, well, that's how they call new resident. Having not nice hair and skin and that purple blouse..lol... Getting on the Orientation Island where a newbie can fix AV and learn how to walk, fly, pick-up and move stuff and more... Eventhough Sean was born earlier in SL, i got to be in the mainland first. I wanna tell him more of it, so i was exited to get out of the island, and it said there like.... there's no going back...

I got no idea how to get to the mainland so i just followed newbies 'til i teleported (TP) in a place where there was like a crying lady in one remote area sitting in one bench there. I tried to talk with her but she's not even moving. (well, at that time maybe she's doing something in RL...and i didn't just know it then :P) I felt kinda lonely and scared being alone in a strange place and can't see anybody. I told Sean that i wished for him to be there at that time. The silence was deafening and the place was remote that i walked and walked to find the main road. Luckily, i met my first friend there, Mercurio Rosmer. He showed me where to get freebie stuff. I don't have linden dollars (SL currency) yet at that time. He brought me to FREE DOVE...slurl: Gallii (113,53,33). I was so excited to grab all the free stuff (clothes, shoes, skin , jewelries and a lot more) i ca. so to fix my AV. And i just love shopping too. ;)


Alright, here's me with some new clothes and shoes on already. I got myself some jewelries as well and make-ups too . Ok, i know i was a lil thin then..lol! But isn't that blouse nice and the pants too? Wasn't able to find the hair yet so i wore that hair a lil longer. Free Dove is such a nice place. Stuff were well organized on tables. But many times did i bump on the glass door for i don't know how to walk properly yet or at times when i was about to crash that i kept walking and walking. 8:)




Some nice skirt and blouse i got and a nice pair of shoes. I've changed and tried on clothes a lot at that time. Just so excited to open the boxes for new ones.









Hmmm... not bad! Modeling some more clothes. Cool, huh? Nice freebies. Free Dove helped me a lot starting my second life.







I had fun that time. Well at least after that scary moment i had earlier. I was excited telling Sean of my first adventure there so he was as excited to get on SL when he got home and i TPd him to where i was at that time. You should see how he looked then on my next post...can't wait to show you as well.. ;)


0 comments: