Friday, October 12, 2007

Additional touches at home...

Sean read my blog about the house carpet so he immediately changed it to the one we usually use for the lounge area. Oh that's Scarlet Express checking out the new house. She said it was pretty cool and spacious too. Hehe!

Carpet on top of the stairs was installed (ya like for real...lol!) as shown on the last picture below.

This is taken showing my artistic nude photo near the terrace. I told him it's so exposed. I asked him to transfer it together with his Sean Sky on that wall where that raw prim is.

So here are they now. Hmmm...i guess that's a better place to put them..hehe! Oh that one on the wall now where my artistic nude was is of Sean's i made. Giving a nice touch on that wall. Nice huh? You can see it on display in the gallery of Montreal Studio. (slurl available under link)

0 comments: