Sunday, March 29, 2009

He found me TREASURES!!!

Sean found a shop with nice and, believe me, cheap clothing lines... just started the Men lines though so not that much in store for them.  I got tops, black shorts & denim pants in indigo shade...and will get more (for sure) coz i do like the jacket and other tops in there. Our friend Fable said nice this black tops and shorts i was wearing when we saw her and partner Brad yesterday. :)


Wearing free hair with hat from Redlic. 
 I got three shades of hair color and hat. 
Just recently they sent notecard for another style. 
Nice freebies!!!

The jewelry set im wearing was given to me by Sean... 
like i always wanna have..hehe! 
My Baby is really good looking for nice shops and stuff.




Is this sexy or what? 

Yes he found me my treasures..hehe! clothes and jewelry.. now i need shoes...Baaaby??!!!





0 comments: