Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jet skiin' around...

Sean got this new jet ski we could ride together...water in Pennycat isn't all available for sail... well some part though but not that wide for jet skiing...so we went to this place to ski... Sean loves driving it so fast and we were able to ski around the are....and i often crashed...like i always do..lol!

A great stunt Sean and i did...with the help of lag...hehe!

I am always having problem with lag so we just decided to go home.... Photos of me below taken at Bahia... Sean found a nice wooden dining set in there. He wanted to have that for the camp or in the water...it got nice details as the tiki hut we got back in the camp...

Back at the pontoon... it's a nice place to rest with the matting and pillow there..

I am so fascinated with the beauty of the moon that even in sl i can't resist taking picture of me with it...:) the night there didn't go so well... must be the lag or the full moon... it's just me...:(



0 comments: