Friday, February 8, 2008

Stacey's Back to Life!...

Oh yeah i am back!

Yes, i am back in second life and guess what? i got my new avie! My dream avie! Sean found this of course... See how gorgeous i can be? lol! and the first thing we did of course was shop shop shop! Fury helped us out as well. Showing us places to go... I got new set of jewelries as well..

And the next thing i did...well of course take photos for blog. I wore my gowns... all of 'em i got before. Photos were taken in Lost garden of Apollo and one of our falls at home...



'Twas a funny experience having been of sl for more than a year and i am kinda noob with some of the stuff in-world... but again i am learnin' and i haven't forgotten some of my skills in building.. I am really enjoyin' my new avie...and of course my Babe Sean's company.



0 comments: