Monday, March 3, 2008

Ohlala...lol!

For some intimate moment...just kidding.. here resting in our skypad. I am wearing a free red babydoll nightie and Sean with his boxers from Casa del Shai. I look too sexy on my nightie, don't i? lol! I was cozying in bed when Sean asked me to get a nice set of lingerie...so i asked for money so i cn get a nice one...and i know just exactly what to get...

I got a nice one from Insolence in shade of emerald... wasn't able to get a whole body picture though wearing it...but its a nice one.. we went dancing that night in the terrace and let me tell you how cold it was wearing just that...bbbbrrrrrr... so i told Sean i need a robe...hehe!

Lips of an Angel...That's me!! :))

So love embracing Sean like this...hhmmmm...

Sean got this rendevouz for couples...animation we can do together..and it sure does a lot...from carrying me, sitting together, walking hand and hand, embracing and piggyback...yay!!


Am i heavy, Baby? Hehe!

How gorgeous can this hunk be?

Sean brought me down the house for a sec he said and when we got there he played me the piano and played you are so beautiful and somewhere over the rainbow...aawwww so sweet...


He played the guitar after... he's so sweet huh? Sean loves guitar even in rl... i do too! I love both instruments so Sean giving his all...hehe!



0 comments: