Saturday, March 22, 2008

We are sailing...

Sean bought this nice flute... he serenaded me with nice tunes. And my favorite of them is the theme from th e movie Titanic... how cool is that? but well such nice thing in SL is a lil expensive though but we're enjoyin' it a lot... so i say worth it...

Sitting by the bonfire outside our home with Sean and his flute

Ok what other things to do? Shopping! lol! but my Baby said i need to earn for that so here i am mopping floors of this shopping mall for lindens...sigh..

Caution: Wet Floors...lol! Or should i say Slippery when Wet? lol!

Then after we head to sea. We sailed far. Sean knows the route sailing to open sea... but of course me as his navigator..hehe! We had so much fun! Oh i should've printed screen of the map and the route we took sailing that time...anyways, next time...

Now where's my hat?

Enjoying the trip...
I told Sean not to make us crash or he's deadmeat...lol!

Sean the Captain of this boat..hehe...

We had a lil rest after sailing... we stayed outside and rested by the wood there.. so glad we didn't crash..weeeee! We survived crossing sim...hehe!



0 comments: