Monday, December 15, 2008

JOYRIDE...

We went shopping and after we hopped on to this cart...umm..im not so sure what they call this kind. :)  Sean sat behind me. Weeee...it toured us along these streets around the sim.  Sim got christmas motif. You can see there Santa flying with his sleigh and reindeers, Mr. Snowman rolling snowball, and lotsa decors for the season.

And another joyride...this is Sean's new tugboat...yep! another toy..lol!   We sailed it by the water along ten sims together with our new sim Oceanwood SE... Yes! we found a new place to stay...with great views and nice water. I will tell you about it on my next post.  Sean showed me the whole area and Olin did a great job making each sim private.  I really love it there already.





Oh woody, our pecker, was waiting for us by the tree there near the water. Woody was just so happy to see us back from sailing. Hehe!




0 comments: