Monday, December 1, 2008

OMG!...

'twas a big surprise to me when i got online and and then suddenly Ginger got on minutes after i did...well in fact she's just in front of me in bed...smilin'. I said to Sean "Babe i saw Ginger got online.." I instantly thought someone unauthorized is using her account...oh geez.. Yes someone and it's my other RL sis, Abby...hehe! She doesn't have any account in SL so Ginger made her use her own account so she can get inworld. I was so touched coz she visited us. She got lotsa ideas about SL and what we do inworld (and Gin is a good teacher..applause to you!) so she is kinda familiar already. She was amazed of what she saw and what can be done inworld. Sean and I showed her Indigo Bay... the island, courtyard and lil theater...
And we showed her Eureka's avie as well...ssshhh...don't tell Mitch..hehe!

Sean talkin' to her... t'was a lazy day for me though in SL.. ask Sean...hmp!

Ok bear with my sis... she took all the shots here.. hehe! not a pro yet and doesn't know yet my best angles...lol! Oh and that Sean always closes his eyes often during photoshoots...lol!
Abby had a great time though it was such a bad timing for we have some issues regarding OS and Cerculean Group founder... that i will post soon... just too sad....



0 comments: