Saturday, August 25, 2007

Portraits...

I made us some photos we can put in our home for portraits, and Sean like 'em all...

The grey version of the first photo...



Grey and blue version of the photo below. Sean picked the blue one for the display.

This is the colored version of the above....

This is Montreal Haven II at Sedge. He placed it in that corner. We got not much walls so Sean decided to put it in there.

There it goes with on a black wood background. Neat, huh?

Another one he placed in Oceanview Paradise at Chomo.

But he found the best place to put it...in the headboard of out bed. Very Cool!!

I made myself some photos as well. I'll be using them for my profile. I haven't got PS applications yet so they're not that neat yet. But i say they're pretty cool already! Hehe!


0 comments: