Sunday, August 5, 2007

What's up with Stacey?


So, what's up with me?

Ooops i am naked there... LOL! Artistic nude as i may call it... Hehe! Lately, i just got a new skin and make up in med burgundy shade from Vogue. Sean got me angel hair as well. He said he likes it on me. I tried on some skin more and hair. Uuh, i just wanna have 'em all. ;P I love make-ups and perfumes in first life, though i never get to use 'em all. Alright, it's my fetish! 8:) I am really fascinated with all the colors & scents i guess, and i think they are so sexy... LOL! I wanted to get new shape also because it think my av is a lil fat, well i'm talking of the thighs in particular, so he took a picture of 'em and he said they're not. Ok he said not... but i'm not yet convinced though.. woman, huh? ;)

Sean bought me that pink tops. That's Gorgeous of me, huh? Well, my hubby said so... Hehe! And oh i am hot and sexy, and i got a keychain that said so too... Ha! ;P


0 comments: