Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shopping around...

In my previous post i just got myself a new skin and makeup in burgundy. Here we go again shopping around. I'm getting a new one in Rubies... Hehe! I tried first the one with gold eyeshadow (just wanna take advantage of the free body shimmer) but i looked like from outer space.. so pale. Sean wants the Rubies so we got that instead. It's nice. :)

I tried some hair as well at Naughty. This is neat but i got sets of short hair already. But this is cool as well.

Ok, so this is what Sean wants, Winsome II. I don't have blonde hair yet as far as i can remember. LOL!

It looks good on me so we decided to get this already. I got the medium set of shades.

Sean got his new hair as well. He got this Modern Edge. Something long and straight this time.

He tried out the demo in white and it fits him. We got him the same shade as mine too. Isn't he gorgeous? ;) But i told him to shave though. Hehe! I don't like him wearing those hair on his face. :)


So, here are the new sets of hair i got lately. The Winsome II (upper photos) in medium (starfish, warm sand & wet sand). The Angel hair (lower photos) i got earlier in Hazelnut (multi-tonal).

I had a nice time shopping... it's my kinda sport. :P



0 comments: