Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Birthday surprise i missed.....

It was my birthday and was so sad...

my Baby can't fly back home and i don't have computer the day when we are supposed to celebrate my birthday in sl... i was crying so that when i got on he wasn't there and i missed the surprise he prepared for me... it was a sad moment.. he took a shot while he was supposed to play the flute with birthday song and rezzed it on a prim so i can see whenever i get online.... aaawwww... 'twas such heartrending moment for me....


So the following day he said to me that we'll celebrate again... these were the things he prepared for me.. a box of chocos (which i really love), some drinks, roses and balloons..



He played the birthday song for me with his flute and such lovely sound it created. He played other songs also.

And we let our avies danced and danced while we talk... i was so touched with what he did for me... though we are miles apart..he never failed to show his love for me... love you Babe and thanks again...(wipin' my tears away) i'm such a crybaby...geez.... 8:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

Ok so late but i just want to comment!

Hugs!
Abby

Hey Sean, that is so sweet of you. wish ko si Raf tugtugan ako ng flute sa birthday ko.

Anonymous said...

sis! thanks for the comment...i can teach Raf to play flute and lend him my favorite instrument aswell hahahaha!