Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 20th...


Happy 20th Babe!!!

hehehe... i greeted you first! Hmmm what to say? well thanks for loving me so and being sosososo patient with me...i know i am giving you headache at times (well often times actually..lol!) so sorry about that... i'll be good promise!! (fingers crossed behind my back...hehe!)...ok what i have for you today is the corniest ever acronyms i've ever made of your name..(i haven't done any though..hehe!)... but really mean it all to me...so here goes:

You are my...
  • S - Soulmate (don't we know that hehe)
  • E - Eternity (as in my forever)
  • A - Against all Odds (you know through the years what we've been through)
  • N - Never Ending love story... (that it started in past life and still continuing)

Though words aren't enough to describe what you are to me but these will sum it all up...

YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...

and there can not be life without you...

Stacey Phillip: *sniffles 8:)

Baby Happy 20th and I love you sosososo much...kisses Babe!

Stacey Phillip licks on Sean's cheek
Stacey Phillip: lols! YUMMY!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 20th. Wow! so much celebration and greeting in one day. Just awhile ago i greeted Stacey a happy birthday. well, better late than never.

Wish you both happiness all your life!

Licks also on Sean's cheek!
(yes i agree, yummy indeed sis)

Abby

Anonymous said...

Im blushin sis..hihihi! hmmm..one more ;) ahahaha!