Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pin me to bed...


One thing i always wanna feel is Sean's body against mine.... feeling his strength pinning me to bed... his chest on mine... his body caves in on me... his whole weight on me... moist lips on my nape... him breathing on my skin... feeling the warmth of his body... that's what comes into my mind everytime he asks me to come to bed...


Stacey Phillip: Oh geez Babe get off me!!!
Stacey Phillip: AARRGHHH! you are too heavy...
Stacey Phillip: lol! Baby you are too funny...look at you...

Ya he's sooo gay in that pose...hehehe...it needs swappin'...



We were laggy that time when we did sim hoppin'... things didn't rez well or rezzin' but they took some time...maybe coz it's weekend and more traffic... so we just decided to stay home... Sean was so comfy in bed wearing his hefner robe from Casa del Shai (one of his fave shop). That's a cool robe he got from there. I wonder where to get to get mine....hmmm...

He asked me to remove my boots coz they will make the bed filthy...lol!

We missed each other and so we talked like non-stop...(like we don't daily..hehe). But time always running fast and Sean was passing out already...

Later then..time to crash now coz my Baby got a busy day at work tomorrow...

Stacey Phillip takes off Sean's glasses and plants kisses on his lips and forehead...

Sweet dreams Baby.....




0 comments: