Friday, November 14, 2008

We Evolved...

WE GOT PUNKED!!!

We received group notice from our friend Angelatz for an event that's going to be held in their club. The theme of the said event is coming up wearing the weirdest hair...then i remembered i saw one hairstyle from Truth, Evolve, that will be perfect for the party. I went there and Tped Sean over. We got each of this style (for 1L, nice buy,huh?) and went back home. We were funny trying them on. The pack included lotsa hair colors. See how we looked wearing them...

I told Sean aren't we still gorgeous avies wearing these? hehe! He agreed...but not my mom..lol! I showed Sean's avie to her and she freaked out..lol! She said "oh no not that hair"... the more that she freaked when i moved the cam and zoomed at my avie...lol! I told her it's just for the event... I felt confident that time letting our avies wore the hair (even tried to find head tattoos that will go with it)...though mind u, we are a lil vain when it comes to our avies looks..hehe!

Oh we had fun that day, yes!, though we never did make it to the event. Time was a lil too late for my hubby who's down unda! :)





0 comments: